FM tuner section
- Frequency range (50 kHz space): 87.5 MHz – 108.0 MHz
- Frequency range (200 kHz space): 87.9 MHz – 107.9 MHz
- Usable sensitivity (S/N = 30dB): 9.3dBf (0.8 μV /75 Ω)
- Quieting Sensitivity (S/N = 50dB): 15.2dBf (1.6 μV /75 Ω)
- Frequency response (±3.0 dB): 30 Hz – 15 kHz
- Signal to Noise ratio (MONO): 70 dB
- Selectivity (±400 kHz): ≥ 80 dB
- Stereo separation (1 kHz): 40 dB
- Frequency range (9 kHz space): 531 kHz – 1611 kHz
- Frequency range (10 kHz space): 530 kHz – 1700 kHz
- Usable sensitivity (S/N = 20dB): 28 dBμ (25 μV)
- Maximum output power: 50 W x 4
- Full Bandwidth Power (at less than 1% THD): 22 W x 4
- Speaker impedance:4–8Ω
- Tone action
- Bass : 100 Hz ± 8 dB
- Middle : 1 kHz ± 8 dB
- Treble : 10 kHz ± 8 dB
- Preout level / Load (during disc play): 2500 mV/10 kΩ
- Preout impedance: ≤ 600 Ω
Other about specifications, in the the Kenwood 86120-YZA59 owner's manual also provides detail information such as About AAC, MP3 and WMA on page 6, general features on page 7, tuner/TV control features on page 12 for example tuning mode, direct access tuning, auto memory entry, preset tuning, TV channel preset memory, etc.
Then about CD/Audio file/External disc control features like playing CD and audio file, playing external disc, Fast Forwarding and Reversing, Disc Search/Folder Search. random play, folder select, magazine random play, read on page 12. About menus system information read on page 19 for example Activating and deactivating Security Code, Touch Sensor Tone, Manual Clock Adjustment, Built-in Amp Setting, B.M.S. (Bass Management System), CRSC (Clean Reception System Circuit), cd read setting, etc.
Other information about how to operations of remote control on page 24, Accessories/ Installation Procedure on page 26, Connecting Wires to Terminals on page 27, installation and troubleshooting problem on page 28 and 29.
Download pdf manual The Kenwood 86120-YZA59 owner's manual here (English - PDF File size: 614 KB). Source: manual.kenwood.com.